1. By enrolling with ETA-Bill (the "Service"), you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by ETA-Bill, at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
2. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber: Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
3. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. The Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by WebTwo B.V. Subscribership may NOT be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform ETA-Bill of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until ETA-Bill is notified by E-MAIL of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration. To Cancel your subscription before the next billing term please refer to: Cancellation.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at anytime, and without cause, by either ETA-Bill or the Subscriber. Please use the appropriate link to: Cancel for all cancellations. Or simply by emailing support email@example.com. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
6. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Remember your password! Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. Any liability of ETA-Bill including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to ETA-Bill for the preceding 12 months. Some US states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted and licensed by WebTwo B.V. and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of WebTwo B.V, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
9. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
10. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
11. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
12. Notices by ETA-Bill to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by electronic or conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers to ETA-Bill may be given by electronic messages or mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices to ETA-Bill, by means of electronic message must be sent to Customer Service. All questions regarding new ETA-Bill memberships, by means of electronic message should be sent to Customer Service.
13. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21 years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult material without being in violation of any local laws.
14. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and WebTwo B.V (ETA-Bill) regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by WebTwo B.V (ETA-Bill) to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.
15. Billing Errors. If You believe that You have been erroneously billed, please notify Us immediately of such error. If We do not hear from You within thirty (30) days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by You for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. You release Us from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported to Us within thirty (30) days of its publication.
16. Refund policy. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you are unsatisfied with our service or are experiencing irresolvable technical difficulties, please email Customer Service for a fast, friendly refund. Refunds will be credited to your card within 7 working days, and confirmation emailed to you promptly.
Websites are operated by: WebTwo B.V (ETA-Bill)
P/a Dokweg 27 B